Software Engineer – ASP.NET
We are a new company which specializes in building web applications. We are experts in Microsoft Technologies and are at the forefront of new technology adoption. We provide our services mainly to the US market and in particular to the start-ups emerging from the West Coast.
We are a truly virtual company operating without boundaries. We make use of technology and Internet to blur the boundaries and create a virtual and collaborative work environment for teams spread across continents and time zones.
Out US partners have been impressed by the talent of the Sri Lankan team which worked on their projects and now are keen to find more people with the correct attitude and skill set to join our team.
- Do you want to work on the latest technologies?
- Would you like to work on cool projects for US clients?
- Want to have control over your schedule?
- Want to be treated with respect and your ideas heard?
- Do you keep abreast of the technology evolution?
- Is coding an art form for you?
- Are you responsible?
- Can you work without having someone watch over your shoulder?
- Can you manage your time effectively?
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Do you pay attention to details and deliver well tested code?
We believe in allowing our team members the freedom to work from anywhere and anytime, as long as you adhere to certain guidelines. What matters to us is whether you deliver error free, high quality product on time. After the initial probation we wont pester you to come to “work” everyday. You are free to work from home (or wherever you like for that matter).
Skills and Competencies:
- Are you an expert in ASP.NET 2.0 and above?
- Are you a ASP.NET MVC guru?
- How are you with ORM’s like nHibernate, Subsonic and EntitySpaces?
- Do you test your code with tools like nUnit?
- Can you do client-side interactions with jQuery/CSS?
If you fir the bill, please drop your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.